Volunteer Speech Therapists needed to train local teachers/volunteers in Eleuthera and possibly other Family Islands of the Bahamas. EEO covers airfare and accomodation. Contact EEO Director at EEOBahamas@yahoo.com with information on degree, experience, and availability.
15 ways that you can honor our 15th anniversary
Here are some things we need to help us enhance our program and reach the broadest possible audience. If you can get your donations to Florida, we can get them over to the islands! Please contact us for information.
15 Ways to Support EEO For Our 15th Year Anniversary
- Sponsor a specific school’s EEO center ($25,000 a year)
- Join our Founders’ Circle sustaining EEO’s programs ($10,000)
- **Donate your appreciated stocks at year’s end through EEO’s brokerage account (contact EEO Director, Lang Hudepohl at EEOBahamas@yahoo.com)
- Sponsor therapist visits for a year ($5,000)
- Sponsor two students’ annual services ($2,500)
- Make a teacher training seminar happen! ($2,000)
- Donate a vehicle for transporting educators/therapists across long Eleuthera!
- Support students in need of therapist services by underwriting a one-time visit ($1,000)
- Send us your refurbished used laptops or tablets. They are a great classroom tool!
- Visit Amazon.com and search for “EEO Wish List” and help donate books/supplies
- **When ordering your own holiday gifts with Amazon.com, consider selecting purchases through AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) to benefit Exceptional Education Outreach where a percentage of purchase automatically is donated to EEO
- Tell a friend about EEO and sign them up for our newsletter by sending their email address to EEOBahamas@yahoo.com
- Share our information with friends and colleagues who may have foundations that fund and support educational programs or put them in touch with Lang at EEOBahamas@yahoo.com
- Help connect us to therapists willing to donate their services
- Come read a book to our students in our after-school program and see what Exceptional Education Outreach is at its very best!
**Recent additions to our giving options we are excited to share
Please share with your friends that care about the future of Harbour Island and Eleuthera